Need a place to gather?
The J. Walter Cameron Center has 3 conference rooms to fit any meeting, convention, workshop, conference or group session needs. Our rooms can accommodate up to 120 people and are fully equipped with ac, wifi, tables, chairs, dry erase whiteboard walls and tv (audio system and a fully functional kitchen is available in our auditorium room). We also offer media equipment and other amenities for usage for a minimal fee and upon request.
Our meeting rooms are open on a first-come, first-serve basis to all individuals and organizations with exception to:
- Political organizations and/or individuals conducting political meetings; and
- Religious organizations and/or individuals holding religious meetings.
To book a meeting room at the J. Walter Cameron Center,
- View the options and rates below.
- Download our application and carefully read over the detailed terms,conditions and requirements.
- Complete the fill-able application form and submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive an invoice to secure your requested room/date/time, along with a confirmation letter.
MEETING ROOM OPTIONS
MEETING ROOMS NON-PROFIT RATES BUSINESS RATES
(incl. 5 tables, 80 chairs)
|$100.00 per session||$150.00 per session+GET|
| Conf. Room 1 or 2
(incl. 4 tables, 20 chairs)
|$65.00 per session||$120.00 per session + GET|
(Auditorium + Conf. Rm 1 & 2)
|$200.00 per session||$350.00 per session + GET|
- Morning session 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon session 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evening session 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
*Pro-rating is not allowed. Additional equipment is available upon request. Please read the Meeting Room Rules.
See below for the most up-to-date events (and room availability) schedule: