Need a place to gather?
More than 250 community groups, ethnic clubs, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and private businesses use the Center’s meeting rooms throughout the year attracting over 30,000 attendees.
These meeting rooms are open on first-come, first-serve basis to all individuals and organizations except for:
- Political organizations and/or individuals conducting political meetings; and
- Religious organizations and/or individuals holding religious meetings.
To book a space at J. Walter Cameron Center, view the options and rates below. Then download our application and read over the detailed terms and conditions. Complete the form fillable application and submit it to us at email@example.com. DOWNLOAD OUR PDF APPLICATION HERE
MEETING ROOM OPTIONS
EKOLUOur largest space, this is best for large groups, community forums, or presentations.$175*Per Session
- 12 tables
- 120 chairs
- Maximum 120 people
AUDITORIUMThis theater-like setting is ideal for a guest speaker, panel discussion or lecture.$90*Per Session
- 5 tables
- 80 chairs
- Maximum 80 people
ROOM 1 or 2These spaces are perfect for having a board meeting, small conference or group work session.$ 55*Per Session
- 4 Tables
- 20 Chairs
- Maximum 20 people
ABOUT OUR FEES:
- All individuals and non-profit organizations using the meeting rooms will be assessed a Maintenance and Utility Fee.
- A commercial enterprise using the meeting room(s) will be assessed a User Fee in addition to the Maintenance and Utility Fee.
- Maintenance and Utility Fees are assessed per session per room as follows:
- Morning session 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon session 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evening session 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pro-rating is not allowed. Additional equipment is available upon request. Please read the Meeting Room Rules.