Need a place to gather?
More than 250 community groups, ethnic clubs, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and private businesses use the Center’s meeting rooms throughout the year attracting over 30,000 attendees.
These meeting rooms are open on first-come, first-serve basis to all individuals and organizations except for:
- Political organizations and/or individuals conducting political meetings; and
- Religious organizations and/or individuals holding religious meetings.
To book a space at J. Walter Cameron Center, please view the options and rates below, and then complete this form and submit to us: DOWNLOAD PDF.
MEETING ROOM OPTIONS
AUDITORIUM +Our largest space, this is best for large groups, community forums, or presentations.$165*Per Session
- 12 tables
- 120 chairs
- Maximum 120 people
AUDITORIUMThis theater-like setting is ideal for a guest speaker, panel discussion or lecture.$85*Per Session
- 4 tables
- 80 chairs
- Maximum 80 people
CONFERENCE 3This classroom-style space is ideal for workshops, lectures and educational programming.$85*Per Session
- 5 tables
- 40 chairs
- Maximum 40 people
CONFERENCE 1,2These spaces are perfect for having a board meeting, small conference or group work session.$ 50*Per Session
- 4 Table
- 20 Chairs
- Maximum 20 people
ABOUT OUR FEES:
- All individuals and non-profit organizations using the meeting rooms will be assessed a Maintenance and Utility Fee.
- A commercial enterprise using the meeting room(s) will be assessed a User Fee in addition to the Maintenance and Utility Fee.
- Maintenance and Utility Fees are assessed per session per room as follows:
- Morning session 8am – 12 noon
- Afternoon session 12 noon – 5pm
- Evening session 5pm – 9pm
- Pro-rating is not allowed. Additional equipment is available upon request. Please read the Meeting Room Rules.